For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Real Betis B VS AD Ceuta, sure home win

SPA FCReal Betis B VS AD Ceuta, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 10 Jan 2019 09:25:52 GMT        

Match Time:1/10/2019 22:45 Thursday(GMT+8)

Spanish Federacion Cup -- Real Betis B VS AD Ceuta

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Real Betis B got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 37.5%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, AD Ceuta got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 85.7%, the over win rate is 16.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Real Betis B 1.04-0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2586 matches, the home team got 1153 wins, 724 draws and 709 losses. Home win rate: 44.59%; Draw win rate: 28.00%; Away win rate: 27.42%; Home odds win rate: 47.10%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.90%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3892 matches, the home team got 1744 wins, 1012 draws and 1136 losses. Home win rate: 44.81%; Draw win rate: 26.00%; Away win rate: 29.19%; Over odds win rate: 44.09%; Draw odds win rate: 5.96%; Under odds win rate: 49.95%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.03-3.25-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 259 games, the home team got 134 wins, 61 draws and 64 losses. Home win rate: 51.74%; Draw win rate: 23.55%; Away win rate: 24.71%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Real Betis B(46.0%), Draw(27.3%), AD Ceuta(26.7%)

 

Real Betis B VS AD Ceuta, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.