You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ravenna VS Cesena, consistency is key

ITA PRO LCRavenna VS Cesena, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 06 Nov 2019 10:21:35 GMT        

Match Time:

Coppa Italia Lega PRO -- Ravenna VS Cesena 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 13 rounds, Ravenna got 4 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 13 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Ravenna got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 13 rounds, Cesena got 3 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 14 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Cesena got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ravenna 0.76-0-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 454 matches, the home team got 186 wins, 125 draws and 143 losses. Home win rate: 40.97%; Draw win rate: 27.53%; Away win rate: 31.50%; Home odds win rate: 40.97%; Draw odds win rate: 27.53%; Away odds win rate: 31.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-2/2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 596 matches, the home team got 246 wins, 201 draws and 149 losses. Home win rate: 41.28%; Draw win rate: 33.72%; Away win rate: 25.00%; Over odds win rate: 42.62%; Draw odds win rate: 7.21%; Under odds win rate: 50.17%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.35-3.00-2.77. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 52 games, the home team got 21 wins, 18 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 40.38%; Draw win rate: 34.62%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ravenna(38.7%), Draw(29.7%), Cesena(31.6%)

 

Ravenna VS Cesena, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver
    [Pic] Meet the stunning WAGS Lady Djodjevic Chievo [Pic] Man City star Sergio Aguero reacts to WAG's stunning snap

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.