For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Rakow Czestochowa VS Lechia Gdansk, consistency is key

POL CupRakow Czestochowa VS Lechia Gdansk, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 10 Apr 2019 10:53:35 GMT        

Match Time:

Poland Cup -- Rakow Czestochowa VS Lechia Gdansk 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Rakow Czestochowa got 18 wins, 7 draws, 2 losses and placed the 1 of the Poland Liga 1. In the last 20 games, Rakow Czestochowa got 15 wins, 3 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 69.2%, the over win rate is 46.2%.

 

2. After 29 rounds, Lechia Gdansk got 17 wins, 9 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Poland Ekstraklasa. In the last 20 games, Lechia Gdansk got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Rakow Czestochowa 0.90-0/-0.5-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2024 matches, the home team got 792 wins, 522 draws and 710 losses. Home win rate: 39.13%; Draw win rate: 25.79%; Away win rate: 35.08%; Home odds win rate: 43.38%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.62%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1198 matches, the home team got 516 wins, 349 draws and 333 losses. Home win rate: 43.07%; Draw win rate: 29.13%; Away win rate: 27.80%; Over odds win rate: 45.08%; Draw odds win rate: 5.84%; Under odds win rate: 49.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.55-3.10-2.46. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 20 games, the home team got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 35.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Rakow Czestochowa(32.7%), Draw(30.3%), Lechia Gdansk(37.0%)

 

Rakow Czestochowa VS Lechia Gdansk, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.