For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Raith Rovers VS Queen of South, draw is possible

SCO L1Raith Rovers VS Queen of South, draw is possible

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 15 May 2019 09:17:29 GMT        

Match Time:

Scottish Division One -- Raith Rovers VS Queen of South 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Raith Rovers got 16 wins, 12 draws, 8 losses and placed the 3 of the Scottish Division One. In the last 20 games, Raith Rovers got 7 wins, 8 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Queen of South got 9 wins, 11 draws, 16 losses and placed the 9 of the Scottish Championship. In the last 20 games, Queen of South got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Raith Rovers 0.97-0-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 171 matches, the home team got 54 wins, 45 draws and 72 losses. Home win rate: 31.58%; Draw win rate: 26.32%; Away win rate: 42.11%; Home odds win rate: 31.58%; Draw odds win rate: 26.32%; Away odds win rate: 42.11%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-2.5-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1449 matches, the home team got 594 wins, 378 draws and 477 losses. Home win rate: 40.99%; Draw win rate: 26.09%; Away win rate: 32.92%; Over odds win rate: 43.62%; Draw odds win rate: 5.66%; Under odds win rate: 50.72%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.54-3.20-2.41. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 24 games, the home team got 11 wins, 4 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 45.83%; Draw win rate: 16.67%; Away win rate: 37.50%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Raith Rovers(37.3%), Draw(28.1%), Queen of South(34.6%)

 

Raith Rovers VS Queen of South, draw is possible

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Rhian Sugden's sexiest pictures [Pic]Meet the NEW summer signing WAGs set to STUN the Premier League
    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.