For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Radnik Bijeljina VS Spartak Trnava, visitors may win

UEFA ELRadnik Bijeljina VS Spartak Trnava, visitors may win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Thu, 11 Jul 2019 09:31:31 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Radnik Bijeljina VS Spartak Trnava 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 33 rounds, Radnik Bijeljina got 10 wins, 14 draws, 9 losses and placed the 5 of the Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League. In the last 20 games, Radnik Bijeljina got 8 wins, 8 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Spartak Trnava got 7 wins, 4 draws, 11 losses and placed the 8 of the Slovak Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Spartak Trnava got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 25.0%, the over win rate is 18.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Radnik Bijeljina 1.01-0-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 128 matches, the home team got 47 wins, 32 draws and 49 losses. Home win rate: 36.72%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 38.28%; Home odds win rate: 36.72%; Draw odds win rate: 25.00%; Away odds win rate: 38.28%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5754 matches, the home team got 2403 wins, 1718 draws and 1633 losses. Home win rate: 41.76%; Draw win rate: 29.86%; Away win rate: 28.38%; Over odds win rate: 42.91%; Draw odds win rate: 7.06%; Under odds win rate: 50.03%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.68-2.96-2.44. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Radnik Bijeljina(35.2%), Draw(29.5%), Spartak Trnava(35.4%)


Radnik Bijeljina VS Spartak Trnava, visitors may win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.