You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Qviding FIF VS IK Oddevold, an open match

INT CFQviding FIF VS IK Oddevold, an open match

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Fri, 27 Mar 2020 09:07:34 GMT        

Match Time:

International Club Friendly -- Qviding FIF VS IK Oddevold 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, Qviding FIF got 18 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 1 of the Sweden Div 3 Mellersta. In the last 20 games, Qviding FIF got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 80.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. IK Oddevold placed the 2 of the Sweden Div 3 Mellersta. In the last 20 games, IK Oddevold got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Qviding FIF 0.96-0.5/1-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 151 matches, the home team got 68 wins, 35 draws and 48 losses. Home win rate: 45.03%; Draw win rate: 23.18%; Away win rate: 31.79%; Home odds win rate: 47.68%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 52.32%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.94-3-0.82. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 45 matches, the home team got 15 wins, 9 draws and 21 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 20.00%; Away win rate: 46.67%; Over odds win rate: 46.67%; Draw odds win rate: 2.22%; Under odds win rate: 51.11%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.70-3.60-3.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Qviding FIF(53.8%), Draw(23.3%), IK Oddevold(22.9%)

 

Qviding FIF VS IK Oddevold, an open match

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nicole Williams's Sexy Beach Photo [Pic]Gabriella Lenzi has a hottest body and angelic smile
    [Pic]Riae is a sexy tattooed model [Pic]Niece Waidhofer has an attractive body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.