For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Queretaro FC VS Club Tijuana, a close game

MEX ILQueretaro FC VS Club Tijuana, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2019 08:46:55 GMT        

Match Time:

Mexico Torneo Interliga -- Queretaro FC VS Club Tijuana 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Queretaro FC got 3 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Queretaro FC got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 4 rounds, Club Tijuana got 2 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 7 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Club Tijuana got 6 wins, 4 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Queretaro FC 1.11-0/0.5-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2096 matches, the home team got 784 wins, 584 draws and 728 losses. Home win rate: 37.40%; Draw win rate: 27.86%; Away win rate: 34.73%; Home odds win rate: 41.32%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.68%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2474 matches, the home team got 1014 wins, 659 draws and 801 losses. Home win rate: 40.99%; Draw win rate: 26.64%; Away win rate: 32.38%; Over odds win rate: 43.21%; Draw odds win rate: 6.39%; Under odds win rate: 50.40%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.25-3.15-2.98. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 3 wins, 1 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 12.50%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Queretaro FC(40.7%), Draw(28.2%), Club Tijuana(31.1%)

 

Queretaro FC VS Club Tijuana, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.