For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Queensland Lions SC VS Eastern Suburbs Brisbane, home win

AUS QSLQueensland Lions SC VS Eastern Suburbs Brisbane, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 18 Jun 2019 10:39:00 GMT        

Match Time:

QLD Premier League -- Queensland Lions SC VS Eastern Suburbs Brisbane 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Queensland Lions SC got 13 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the QLD Premier League. In the last 20 games, Queensland Lions SC got 15 wins, 3 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 75.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, Eastern Suburbs Brisbane got 10 wins, 1 draws, 7 losses and placed the 5 of the QLD Premier League. In the last 20 games, Eastern Suburbs Brisbane got 10 wins, 1 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Queensland Lions SC 0.94-1.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 622 matches, the home team got 426 wins, 106 draws and 90 losses. Home win rate: 68.49%; Draw win rate: 17.04%; Away win rate: 14.47%; Home odds win rate: 48.87%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 51.13%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-4-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 134 matches, the home team got 67 wins, 10 draws and 57 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 7.46%; Away win rate: 42.54%; Over odds win rate: 60.45%; Draw odds win rate: 3.73%; Under odds win rate: 35.82%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.36-4.60-6.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 55 games, the home team got 37 wins, 13 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 67.27%; Draw win rate: 23.64%; Away win rate: 9.09%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Queensland Lions SC(71.1%), Draw(16.4%), Eastern Suburbs Brisbane(12.5%)

 

Queensland Lions SC VS Eastern Suburbs Brisbane, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.