For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Queen's Park VS Partick Thistle, away win is expected

SCO LCQueen's Park VS Partick Thistle, away win is expected

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 16 Jul 2019 09:20:53 GMT        

Match Time:

Scotland League Cup -- Queens Park VS Partick Thistle 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Queens Park got 10 wins, 11 draws, 15 losses and placed the 8 of the Scottish Division Two. In the last 20 games, Queens Park got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Partick Thistle got 12 wins, 7 draws, 17 losses and placed the 6 of the Scottish Championship. In the last 20 games, Partick Thistle got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Queens Park 0.93--1/-1.5-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 81 matches, the home team got 36 wins, 16 draws and 29 losses. Home win rate: 44.44%; Draw win rate: 19.75%; Away win rate: 35.80%; Home odds win rate: 45.68%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 54.32%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.99-3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 189 matches, the home team got 91 wins, 34 draws and 64 losses. Home win rate: 48.15%; Draw win rate: 17.99%; Away win rate: 33.86%; Over odds win rate: 45.50%; Draw odds win rate: 5.82%; Under odds win rate: 48.68%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 5.20-4.60-1.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 3 wins, 1 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 11.11%; Away win rate: 55.56%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Queens Park(14.2%), Draw(19.6%), Partick Thistle(66.2%)

 

Queen''s Park VS Partick Thistle, away win is expected

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal
    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.