You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Qatar VS United Arab Emirates, an exciting clash

GCQatar VS United Arab Emirates, an exciting clash

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 02 Dec 2019 10:09:30 GMT        

Match Time:

Gulf Cup of Nations -- Qatar VS United Arab Emirates 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.In the last 20 games, Qatar got 13 wins, 2 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, United Arab Emirates got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Qatar 0.80-1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 133 matches, the home team got 79 wins, 22 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 59.40%; Draw win rate: 16.54%; Away win rate: 24.06%; Home odds win rate: 38.35%; Draw odds win rate: 25.56%; Away odds win rate: 36.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2.5/3-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1 matches, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Over odds win rate: 100.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Under odds win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Qatar(62.8%), Draw(22.8%), United Arab Emirates(14.3%)

 

Qatar VS United Arab Emirates, an exciting clash

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.