For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Qatar U22 VS Guatemala U22, an interesting meeting

TOUTQatar U22 VS Guatemala U22, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 05 Jun 2019 09:10:52 GMT        

Match Time:

Toulon Tournament -- Qatar U22 VS Guatemala U22 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 17 games, Qatar U22 got 5 wins, 2 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 29.4%, the handicap odds win rate is 33.3%, the over win rate is 33.3%.

 

2. In the last 1 games, Guatemala U22 got 0 wins, 0 draws and 1 losss. The win rate is 0.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 0.0%, the over win rate is 100.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Qatar U22 0.92-0/0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 692 matches, the home team got 290 wins, 191 draws and 211 losses. Home win rate: 41.91%; Draw win rate: 27.60%; Away win rate: 30.49%; Home odds win rate: 43.93%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.07%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1283 matches, the home team got 513 wins, 369 draws and 401 losses. Home win rate: 39.98%; Draw win rate: 28.76%; Away win rate: 31.25%; Over odds win rate: 41.70%; Draw odds win rate: 6.47%; Under odds win rate: 51.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.27-3.20-2.88. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 games, the home team got 9 wins, 7 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 34.62%; Draw win rate: 26.92%; Away win rate: 38.46%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Qatar U22(39.0%), Draw(28.8%), Guatemala U22(32.2%)

 

Qatar U22 VS Guatemala U22, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski sexy snaps [Pic]Kady McDermott's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.