Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Qatar VS Ecuador, Ecuador may win

INT FRLQatar VS Ecuador, Ecuador may win

Submit by tipster October
Posted Fri, 12 Oct 2018 09:57:10 GMT        

Match Time:10/12/2018 23:30 Friday (GMT+8)

International Friendly -- Qatar VS Ecuador

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Qatar got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 41.2%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Ecuador got 4 wins, 2 draws and 14 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 73.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Qatar 1.13-0-0.80. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 399 matches, the home team got 119 wins, 123 draws and 157 losses. Home win rate: 29.82%; Draw win rate: 30.83%; Away win rate: 39.35%; Home odds win rate: 29.82%; Draw odds win rate: 30.83%; Away odds win rate: 39.35%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.13-2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1940 matches, the home team got 835 wins, 556 draws and 549 losses. Home win rate: 43.04%; Draw win rate: 28.66%; Away win rate: 28.30%; Over odds win rate: 43.87%; Draw odds win rate: 6.60%; Under odds win rate: 49.54%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.40-3.25-2.09. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 games, the home team got 9 wins, 7 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 30.00%; Draw win rate: 23.33%; Away win rate: 46.67%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Qatar(25.8%), Draw(27.9%), Ecuador(46.4%)

 

Qatar VS Ecuador, Ecuador may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.