For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Puszcza Niepolomice VS Miedz Legnica, guests are favorites

POL CupPuszcza Niepolomice VS Miedz Legnica, guests are favorites

Submit by tipster William
Posted Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:40:08 GMT        

Match Time:3/14/2019 23:15 Thursday (GMT+8)

Poland Cup -- Puszcza Niepolomice VS Miedz Legnica

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Puszcza Niepolomice got 8 wins, 7 draws, 8 losses and placed the 9 of the Poland Liga 2. In the last 20 games, Puszcza Niepolomice got 12 wins, 3 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 60.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 31.3%.

 

2. After 25 rounds, Miedz Legnica got 7 wins, 6 draws, 12 losses and placed the 12 of the Poland Ekstraklasa. In the last 20 games, Miedz Legnica got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Puszcza Niepolomice 1.00-0/-0.5-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2073 matches, the home team got 724 wins, 611 draws and 738 losses. Home win rate: 34.93%; Draw win rate: 29.47%; Away win rate: 35.60%; Home odds win rate: 40.47%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 59.53%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2265 matches, the home team got 930 wins, 596 draws and 739 losses. Home win rate: 41.06%; Draw win rate: 26.31%; Away win rate: 32.63%; Over odds win rate: 45.03%; Draw odds win rate: 5.43%; Under odds win rate: 49.54%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.05-3.15-2.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 53 games, the home team got 14 wins, 13 draws and 26 losses. Home win rate: 26.42%; Draw win rate: 24.53%; Away win rate: 49.06%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Puszcza Niepolomice(31.4%), Draw(28.3%), Miedz Legnica(40.3%)


Puszcza Niepolomice VS Miedz Legnica, guests are favorites

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.