You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Preuben Munster VS Wurzburger Kickers, an away win

GER D3Preuben Munster VS Wurzburger Kickers, an away win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 14 Feb 2020 10:22:06 GMT        

Match Time:

German 3.Liga -- Preuben Munster VS Wurzburger Kickers 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 23 rounds, Preuben Munster got 4 wins, 8 draws, 11 losses and placed the 18 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Preuben Munster got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 72.2%.

 

2. After 23 rounds, Wurzburger Kickers got 10 wins, 3 draws, 10 losses and placed the 8 of the German 3.Liga. In the last 20 games, Wurzburger Kickers got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 64.7%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Preuben Munster 0.95-0/-0.5-0.97. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 986 matches, the home team got 319 wins, 276 draws and 391 losses. Home win rate: 32.35%; Draw win rate: 27.99%; Away win rate: 39.66%; Home odds win rate: 43.91%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.09%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2576 matches, the home team got 1170 wins, 618 draws and 788 losses. Home win rate: 45.42%; Draw win rate: 23.99%; Away win rate: 30.59%; Over odds win rate: 45.65%; Draw odds win rate: 6.44%; Under odds win rate: 47.90%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.10-3.20-2.25. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 86 games, the home team got 25 wins, 28 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 29.07%; Draw win rate: 32.56%; Away win rate: 38.37%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Preuben Munster(28.9%), Draw(25.8%), Wurzburger Kickers(45.3%)

Preuben Munster VS Wurzburger Kickers, an away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nienna Jade have big breast and hottest hips [Pic]Charlotte Mckinney is a sexy model with her pretty face
    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.