Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Portugal U20 VS Switzerland U20, an exciting game

INT CFPortugal U20 VS Switzerland U20, an exciting game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2018 10:35:08 GMT        

Match Time:10/11/2018 22:00 Thursday (GMT+8)

International Club Friendly -- Portugal U20 VS Switzerland U20

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Portugal U20 got 6 wins, 8 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Switzerland U20 got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Portugal U20 0.92-0.5/1-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 314 matches, the home team got 156 wins, 72 draws and 86 losses. Home win rate: 49.68%; Draw win rate: 22.93%; Away win rate: 27.39%; Home odds win rate: 56.69%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.31%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2.5/3-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1686 matches, the home team got 722 wins, 401 draws and 563 losses. Home win rate: 42.82%; Draw win rate: 23.78%; Away win rate: 33.39%; Over odds win rate: 47.45%; Draw odds win rate: 5.34%; Under odds win rate: 47.21%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.69-3.65-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 17 games, the home team got 9 wins, 4 draws and 4 losses. Home win rate: 52.94%; Draw win rate: 23.53%; Away win rate: 23.53%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Portugal U20(55.6%), Draw(24.5%), Switzerland U20(19.9%)

 

Portugal U20 VS Switzerland U20, an exciting game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.