You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Portugal U20 VS Germany U20, a close game

INT FRLPortugal U20 VS Germany U20, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 18 Nov 2019 09:31:57 GMT        

Match Time:

International Friendly -- Portugal U20 VS Germany U20 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Portugal U20 got 10 wins, 5 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Germany U20 got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Portugal U20 0.95-0-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1027 matches, the home team got 362 wins, 293 draws and 372 losses. Home win rate: 35.25%; Draw win rate: 28.53%; Away win rate: 36.22%; Home odds win rate: 35.25%; Draw odds win rate: 28.53%; Away odds win rate: 36.22%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 2336 matches, the home team got 965 wins, 617 draws and 754 losses. Home win rate: 41.31%; Draw win rate: 26.41%; Away win rate: 32.28%; Over odds win rate: 45.03%; Draw odds win rate: 5.35%; Under odds win rate: 49.61%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.56-3.15-2.56. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 57 games, the home team got 17 wins, 15 draws and 25 losses. Home win rate: 29.82%; Draw win rate: 26.32%; Away win rate: 43.86%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Portugal U20(35.9%), Draw(28.0%), Germany U20(36.0%)

 

Portugal U20 VS Germany U20, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.