Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Portugal U19 VS England U19, a tight game

INT FRLPortugal U19 VS England U19, a tight game

Submit by tipster October
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2018 10:16:19 GMT        

Match Time:10/11/2018 23:00 Thursday(GMT+8)

International Friendly -- Portugal U19 VS England U19

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Portugal U19 got 13 wins, 3 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 73.7%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, England U19 got 7 wins, 2 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Portugal U19 1.19-0/0.5-0.74. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 102 matches, the home team got 32 wins, 37 draws and 33 losses. Home win rate: 31.37%; Draw win rate: 36.27%; Away win rate: 32.35%; Home odds win rate: 36.27%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 63.73%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.85-2.5-1.03. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 201 matches, the home team got 104 wins, 49 draws and 48 losses. Home win rate: 51.74%; Draw win rate: 24.38%; Away win rate: 23.88%; Over odds win rate: 44.78%; Draw odds win rate: 11.94%; Under odds win rate: 43.28%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.44-3.20-2.66. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 4 wins, 2 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 36.36%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 45.45%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Portugal U19(36.8%), Draw(27.6%), England U19(35.6%)

 

Portugal U19 VS England U19, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.