You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Portsmouth VS Scunthorpe United, Portsmouth to win

ENG JPTPortsmouth VS Scunthorpe United, Portsmouth to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 21 Jan 2020 10:02:26 GMT        

Match Time:

England Johnstone -- Portsmouth VS Scunthorpe United 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 25 rounds, Portsmouth got 11 wins, 8 draws, 6 losses and placed the 7 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Portsmouth got 13 wins, 4 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 28 rounds, Scunthorpe United got 8 wins, 8 draws, 12 losses and placed the 14 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Scunthorpe United got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Portsmouth 1.08-1-0.76. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 138 matches, the home team got 54 wins, 28 draws and 56 losses. Home win rate: 39.13%; Draw win rate: 20.29%; Away win rate: 40.58%; Home odds win rate: 39.86%; Draw odds win rate: 24.64%; Away odds win rate: 35.51%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.83-2.5-0.99. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 180 matches, the home team got 70 wins, 52 draws and 58 losses. Home win rate: 38.89%; Draw win rate: 28.89%; Away win rate: 32.22%; Over odds win rate: 34.44%; Draw odds win rate: 8.33%; Under odds win rate: 57.22%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.59-3.95-4.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 44 games, the home team got 29 wins, 8 draws and 7 losses. Home win rate: 65.91%; Draw win rate: 18.18%; Away win rate: 15.91%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Portsmouth(58.1%), Draw(24.0%), Scunthorpe United(17.9%)

 

Portsmouth VS Scunthorpe United, Portsmouth to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Ins sexy moster fairyalexx with a perfect body [Pic]Katerina Safarova sexy stunner model get your heart
    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.