You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Portsmouth VS Milton Keynes Dons, host to take all points

ENG L1Portsmouth VS Milton Keynes Dons, host to take all points

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 25 Feb 2020 10:21:44 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 1 -- Portsmouth VS Milton Keynes Dons 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 31 rounds, Portsmouth got 15 wins, 8 draws, 8 losses and placed the 7 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Portsmouth got 14 wins, 2 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 32 rounds, Milton Keynes Dons got 10 wins, 6 draws, 16 losses and placed the 18 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Milton Keynes Dons got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 55.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Portsmouth 1.05-1-0.85. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 573 matches, the home team got 277 wins, 149 draws and 147 losses. Home win rate: 48.34%; Draw win rate: 26.00%; Away win rate: 25.65%; Home odds win rate: 30.37%; Draw odds win rate: 23.91%; Away odds win rate: 45.72%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 767 matches, the home team got 325 wins, 189 draws and 253 losses. Home win rate: 42.37%; Draw win rate: 24.64%; Away win rate: 32.99%; Over odds win rate: 44.20%; Draw odds win rate: 5.08%; Under odds win rate: 50.72%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.57-3.90-4.90. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 11 games, the home team got 6 wins, 4 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 54.55%; Draw win rate: 36.36%; Away win rate: 9.09%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Portsmouth(59.5%), Draw(23.9%), Milton Keynes Dons(16.6%)

 

Portsmouth VS Milton Keynes Dons, host to take all points

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Brianna Marie Dale shows her sexy body of these pictures [Pic]Martina Finocchio a model who catch your eyes
    [Pic]Nataliesng is a hot modle of Toronto [Pic]A sexy cosplayer Meowriexists shows her hot body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.