You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Portimonense VS Pacos de Ferreira, go for home side

POR D1Portimonense VS Pacos de Ferreira, go for home side

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 11 Jan 2020 10:25:50 GMT        

Match Time:

Portugal Primera Liga -- Portimonense VS Pacos de Ferreira 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Portimonense got 2 wins, 7 draws, 6 losses and placed the 17 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Portimonense got 4 wins, 8 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 15 rounds, Pacos de Ferreira got 4 wins, 2 draws, 9 losses and placed the 16 of the Portugal Primera Liga. In the last 20 games, Pacos de Ferreira got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Portimonense 0.99-0/0.5-0.93. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 575 matches, the home team got 216 wins, 156 draws and 203 losses. Home win rate: 37.57%; Draw win rate: 27.13%; Away win rate: 35.30%; Home odds win rate: 41.04%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.96%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.06-2/2.5-0.84. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1083 matches, the home team got 461 wins, 319 draws and 303 losses. Home win rate: 42.57%; Draw win rate: 29.46%; Away win rate: 27.98%; Over odds win rate: 45.52%; Draw odds win rate: 6.65%; Under odds win rate: 47.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.33-3.05-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 48 games, the home team got 17 wins, 20 draws and 11 losses. Home win rate: 35.42%; Draw win rate: 41.67%; Away win rate: 22.92%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Portimonense(43.5%), Draw(29.3%), Pacos de Ferreira(27.2%)

Portimonense VS Pacos de Ferreira, go for home side

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk
    [Pic]Erogenous pictures of Ola Jordan shows godtook sweet time to make her [Pic]Elora Tahiti are just too damn beautiful

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.