You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Port Vale VS Mansfield Town, a tight game

ENG JPTPort Vale VS Mansfield Town, a tight game

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Tue, 03 Dec 2019 10:14:24 GMT        

Match Time:

England Johnstone -- Port Vale VS Mansfield Town 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 19 rounds, Port Vale got 7 wins, 7 draws, 5 losses and placed the 9 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Port Vale got 11 wins, 4 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

2. After 19 rounds, Mansfield Town got 5 wins, 6 draws, 8 losses and placed the 15 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Mansfield Town got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Port Vale 1.01-0/0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 523 matches, the home team got 211 wins, 153 draws and 159 losses. Home win rate: 40.34%; Draw win rate: 29.25%; Away win rate: 30.40%; Home odds win rate: 41.68%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.32%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-0.92. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1254 matches, the home team got 560 wins, 315 draws and 379 losses. Home win rate: 44.66%; Draw win rate: 25.12%; Away win rate: 30.22%; Over odds win rate: 43.86%; Draw odds win rate: 7.02%; Under odds win rate: 49.12%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.31-3.20-2.66. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 58 games, the home team got 26 wins, 18 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 44.83%; Draw win rate: 31.03%; Away win rate: 24.14%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Port Vale(40.3%), Draw(27.4%), Mansfield Town(32.4%)

 

Port Vale VS Mansfield Town, a tight game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.