For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Port Melbourne VS Dandenong Thunder, easy home win

AUS VPLPort Melbourne VS Dandenong Thunder, easy home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sat, 13 Jul 2019 10:17:59 GMT        

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- Port Melbourne VS Dandenong Thunder 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 20 rounds, Port Melbourne got 7 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 10 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Port Melbourne got 7 wins, 3 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

2. After 20 rounds, Dandenong Thunder got 4 wins, 5 draws, 11 losses and placed the 13 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Dandenong Thunder got 11 wins, 5 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 68.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Port Melbourne 0.82-0.5/1-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 346 matches, the home team got 185 wins, 69 draws and 92 losses. Home win rate: 53.47%; Draw win rate: 19.94%; Away win rate: 26.59%; Home odds win rate: 63.87%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 36.13%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-3-1.02. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 208 matches, the home team got 100 wins, 41 draws and 67 losses. Home win rate: 48.08%; Draw win rate: 19.71%; Away win rate: 32.21%; Over odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 4.81%; Under odds win rate: 45.19%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.63-3.90-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 3 games, the home team got 1 wins, 2 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 66.67%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Port Melbourne(58.0%), Draw(22.6%), Dandenong Thunder(19.4%)

 

Port Melbourne VS Dandenong Thunder, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha
    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.