For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Ponte Preta VS Atletico Clube Goianiense, home win

BRA D2Ponte Preta VS Atletico Clube Goianiense, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 16 Jul 2019 09:18:24 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Ponte Preta VS Atletico Clube Goianiense 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 9 rounds, Ponte Preta got 5 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 2 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Ponte Preta got 10 wins, 7 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 9 rounds, Atletico Clube Goianiense got 5 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 4 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Atletico Clube Goianiense got 5 wins, 3 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Ponte Preta 0.92-0/0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 695 matches, the home team got 292 wins, 191 draws and 212 losses. Home win rate: 42.01%; Draw win rate: 27.48%; Away win rate: 30.50%; Home odds win rate: 44.03%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.97%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.95-2/2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 226 matches, the home team got 100 wins, 58 draws and 68 losses. Home win rate: 44.25%; Draw win rate: 25.66%; Away win rate: 30.09%; Over odds win rate: 40.71%; Draw odds win rate: 7.52%; Under odds win rate: 51.77%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.22-3.25-2.91. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 5 games, the home team got 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 40.00%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Ponte Preta(42.1%), Draw(29.2%), Atletico Clube Goianiense(28.6%)

 

Ponte Preta VS Atletico Clube Goianiense, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal
    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.