Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Poland U20 VS Czech Republic U20, home win

INT CFPoland U20 VS Czech Republic U20, home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2018 10:35:04 GMT        

Match Time:10/11/2018 23:59 Thursday (GMT+8)

International Club Friendly -- Poland U20 VS Czech Republic U20

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Poland U20 got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

2. In the last 20 games, Czech Republic U20 got 7 wins, 5 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 58.8%, the over win rate is 58.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Poland U20 1.06-0/0.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 448 matches, the home team got 157 wins, 128 draws and 163 losses. Home win rate: 35.04%; Draw win rate: 28.57%; Away win rate: 36.38%; Home odds win rate: 37.72%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 62.28%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2.5/3-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 403 matches, the home team got 164 wins, 97 draws and 142 losses. Home win rate: 40.69%; Draw win rate: 24.07%; Away win rate: 35.24%; Over odds win rate: 45.16%; Draw odds win rate: 5.21%; Under odds win rate: 49.63%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.33-3.20-2.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 47 games, the home team got 14 wins, 17 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 29.79%; Draw win rate: 36.17%; Away win rate: 34.04%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Poland U20(40.0%), Draw(27.7%), Czech Republic U20(32.3%)

 

Poland U20 VS Czech Republic U20, home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.