Live Scores & Odds Comparison

You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Poland U19 VS Macedonia U19, host is trustworthy

INT CFPoland U19 VS Macedonia U19, host is trustworthy

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 11 Oct 2018 09:20:05 GMT        

Match Time:10/11/2018 21:00 Thursday(GMT+8)

International Club Friendly -- Poland U19 VS Macedonia U19

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups & H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. In the last 20 games, Poland U19 got 9 wins, 2 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 44.4%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Macedonia U19 got 6 wins, 3 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Poland U19 0.94-1/1.5-0.96. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 79 matches, the home team got 48 wins, 15 draws and 16 losses. Home win rate: 60.76%; Draw win rate: 18.99%; Away win rate: 20.25%; Home odds win rate: 44.30%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 55.70%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.88-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1958 matches, the home team got 847 wins, 429 draws and 682 losses. Home win rate: 43.26%; Draw win rate: 21.91%; Away win rate: 34.83%; Over odds win rate: 45.40%; Draw odds win rate: 5.52%; Under odds win rate: 49.08%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.40-4.30-6.60. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 30 games, the home team got 20 wins, 7 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 66.67%; Draw win rate: 23.33%; Away win rate: 10.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Poland U19(66.8%), Draw(20.2%), Macedonia U19(13.0%)

 

Poland U19 VS Macedonia U19, host is trustworthy

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

Standings

More »WAGs

[Pic] Meet Sexy Barcelona Rafinhas fan Manuela Quistelli [Pic] Meet Sexy bombshell Lindsey Pelas
[Pic] Hottest pictures gallery of Valentivitell [Pic] Meet Arias stunning wife Karin Jimenez

Copyright © 2003 - 2018 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.