For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Pohang Steelers VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, a tough game

KOR D1Pohang Steelers VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 11 Aug 2019 10:49:51 GMT        

Match Time:

Korea League -- Pohang Steelers VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 24 rounds, Pohang Steelers got 8 wins, 5 draws, 11 losses and placed the 9 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Pohang Steelers got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 36.8%.

 

2. After 24 rounds, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors got 14 wins, 8 draws, 2 losses and placed the 2 of the Korea League. In the last 20 games, Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pohang Steelers 0.90--0.5/-1-1.02. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 671 matches, the home team got 298 wins, 157 draws and 216 losses. Home win rate: 44.41%; Draw win rate: 23.40%; Away win rate: 32.19%; Home odds win rate: 56.63%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 43.37%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.80-2.5/3-1.11. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 520 matches, the home team got 270 wins, 115 draws and 135 losses. Home win rate: 51.92%; Draw win rate: 22.12%; Away win rate: 25.96%; Over odds win rate: 47.31%; Draw odds win rate: 5.38%; Under odds win rate: 47.31%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.95-3.80-1.77. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 0 wins, 1 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 100.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pohang Steelers(22.5%), Draw(24.8%), Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors(52.7%)

 

Pohang Steelers VS Jeonbuk Hyundai Motors, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.