For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Plymouth Argyle VS Shrewsbury Town, an exciting meeting

ENG L1Plymouth Argyle VS Shrewsbury Town, an exciting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 12 Mar 2019 09:42:29 GMT        

Match Time:3/13/2019 03:45 Wednesday (GMT+8)

England League 1 -- Plymouth Argyle VS Shrewsbury Town

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 36 rounds, Plymouth Argyle got 11 wins, 9 draws, 16 losses and placed the 15 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Plymouth Argyle got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 60.0%.

 

2. After 36 rounds, Shrewsbury Town got 9 wins, 13 draws, 14 losses and placed the 20 of the England League 1. In the last 20 games, Shrewsbury Town got 4 wins, 10 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Plymouth Argyle 0.84-0-1.08. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 679 matches, the home team got 254 wins, 212 draws and 213 losses. Home win rate: 37.41%; Draw win rate: 31.22%; Away win rate: 31.37%; Home odds win rate: 37.41%; Draw odds win rate: 31.22%; Away odds win rate: 31.37%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5-0.83. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1436 matches, the home team got 610 wins, 407 draws and 419 losses. Home win rate: 42.48%; Draw win rate: 28.34%; Away win rate: 29.18%; Over odds win rate: 45.26%; Draw odds win rate: 5.50%; Under odds win rate: 49.23%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.49-3.10-2.82. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 82 games, the home team got 28 wins, 19 draws and 35 losses. Home win rate: 34.15%; Draw win rate: 23.17%; Away win rate: 42.68%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Plymouth Argyle(37.8%), Draw(28.6%), Shrewsbury Town(33.6%)

 

Plymouth Argyle VS Shrewsbury Town, an exciting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri
    [Pic] Hot fitness model pitures of Angelina Krsk [Pic] Stunning photos of Miss BumBum Suzy Cortez

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.