For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Plymouth Argyle VS Salford City, host is expected higher

ENG L2Plymouth Argyle VS Salford City, host is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2019 09:36:46 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 2 -- Plymouth Argyle VS Salford City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Plymouth Argyle got 2 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 5 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Plymouth Argyle got 8 wins, 3 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 37.5%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Salford City got 1 wins, 1 draws, 1 losses and placed the 14 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Salford City got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Plymouth Argyle 1.09-0/0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 657 matches, the home team got 253 wins, 167 draws and 237 losses. Home win rate: 38.51%; Draw win rate: 25.42%; Away win rate: 36.07%; Home odds win rate: 41.10%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.90%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3939 matches, the home team got 1641 wins, 1120 draws and 1178 losses. Home win rate: 41.66%; Draw win rate: 28.43%; Away win rate: 29.91%; Over odds win rate: 44.12%; Draw odds win rate: 6.96%; Under odds win rate: 48.92%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.38-3.05-2.99. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 10 games, the home team got 4 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 40.00%; Draw win rate: 30.00%; Away win rate: 30.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Plymouth Argyle(44.6%), Draw(28.5%), Salford City(26.9%)

 

Plymouth Argyle VS Salford City, host is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.