You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Pistoiese VS Monza, Monza to get a victory

ITA C1Pistoiese VS Monza, Monza to get a victory

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 17 Nov 2019 10:18:41 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Italy C1 -- Pistoiese VS Monza 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Pistoiese got 4 wins, 7 draws, 3 losses and placed the 9 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Pistoiese got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 42.1%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Monza got 10 wins, 3 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the Italy C1. In the last 20 games, Monza got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pistoiese 0.90-0/-0.5-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1899 matches, the home team got 665 wins, 505 draws and 729 losses. Home win rate: 35.02%; Draw win rate: 26.59%; Away win rate: 38.39%; Home odds win rate: 43.39%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.61%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2/2.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3556 matches, the home team got 1521 wins, 1056 draws and 979 losses. Home win rate: 42.77%; Draw win rate: 29.70%; Away win rate: 27.53%; Over odds win rate: 44.60%; Draw odds win rate: 6.66%; Under odds win rate: 48.73%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.82-3.10-2.27. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 19 games, the home team got 7 wins, 7 draws and 5 losses. Home win rate: 36.84%; Draw win rate: 36.84%; Away win rate: 26.32%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pistoiese(23.5%), Draw(28.2%), Monza(48.3%)


Pistoiese VS Monza, Monza to get a victory

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the Sexy model Liron Zituni [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Malaysian Cathryn Li
    [Pic] Sexiest pictures gallery of Elena Kamperi [Pic] Meet the hottest German model Jordan Carver

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.