For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Philippines VS China, China will win

AFCPhilippines VS China, China will win

Submit by tipster William
Posted Fri, 11 Jan 2019 11:03:03 GMT        

Match Time:1/11/2019 21:30 Friday (GMT+8)

AFC Asian Cup -- Philippines VS China

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 0 rounds, Philippines got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, Philippines got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 0 rounds, China got 0 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the of the World placings. In the last 20 games, China got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.6%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Philippines 1.00--1.5/-2-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 166 matches, the home team got 41 wins, 28 draws and 97 losses. Home win rate: 24.70%; Draw win rate: 16.87%; Away win rate: 58.43%; Home odds win rate: 52.41%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 47.59%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.92-2.5/3-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 3853 matches, the home team got 1743 wins, 871 draws and 1239 losses. Home win rate: 45.24%; Draw win rate: 22.61%; Away win rate: 32.16%; Over odds win rate: 47.52%; Draw odds win rate: 5.04%; Under odds win rate: 47.44%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Philippines(15.4%), Draw(24.7%), China(60.0%)



Philippines VS China, China will win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.