For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Perth Glory VS Western Sydney, host may win

A FFA CupPerth Glory VS Western Sydney, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 07 Aug 2019 10:30:01 GMT        

Match Time:

Australia FFA Cup -- Perth Glory VS Western Sydney 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 27 rounds, Perth Glory got 18 wins, 6 draws, 3 losses and placed the 1 of the Australia A-League. In the last 20 games, Perth Glory got 11 wins, 6 draws and 3 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 60.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 27 rounds, Western Sydney got 6 wins, 6 draws, 15 losses and placed the 8 of the Australia A-League. In the last 20 games, Western Sydney got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 65.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Perth Glory 0.90-0.5/1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1026 matches, the home team got 498 wins, 222 draws and 306 losses. Home win rate: 48.54%; Draw win rate: 21.64%; Away win rate: 29.82%; Home odds win rate: 58.58%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 41.42%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.00-3-0.88. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 458 matches, the home team got 213 wins, 100 draws and 145 losses. Home win rate: 46.51%; Draw win rate: 21.83%; Away win rate: 31.66%; Over odds win rate: 45.41%; Draw odds win rate: 4.80%; Under odds win rate: 49.78%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.69-3.60-4.30. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 39 games, the home team got 25 wins, 8 draws and 6 losses. Home win rate: 64.10%; Draw win rate: 20.51%; Away win rate: 15.38%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Perth Glory(55.8%), Draw(23.4%), Western Sydney(20.8%)

 

Perth Glory VS Western Sydney, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.