For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Penafiel VS Viseu, support the host

POR D2Penafiel VS Viseu, support the host

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 09 Jan 2019 10:25:56 GMT        

Match Time:1/9/2019 23:00 Wednesday(GMT+8)

Portugal Segunda Liga -- Penafiel VS Viseu

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 15 rounds, Penafiel got 7 wins, 2 draws, 6 losses and placed the 8 of the Portugal Segunda Liga. In the last 20 games, Penafiel got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Viseu got 4 wins, 4 draws, 6 losses and placed the 14 of the Portugal Segunda Liga. In the last 20 games, Viseu got 6 wins, 6 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 37.5%, the over win rate is 43.8%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Penafiel 1.01-0.5-0.89. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 151 matches, the home team got 54 wins, 39 draws and 58 losses. Home win rate: 35.76%; Draw win rate: 25.83%; Away win rate: 38.41%; Home odds win rate: 50.33%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 49.67%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.98-2/2.5-0.90. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1226 matches, the home team got 480 wins, 360 draws and 386 losses. Home win rate: 39.15%; Draw win rate: 29.36%; Away win rate: 31.48%; Over odds win rate: 40.86%; Draw odds win rate: 6.61%; Under odds win rate: 52.53%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.03-3.15-3.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Penafiel(48.2%), Draw(28.0%), Viseu(23.7%)

 

Penafiel VS Viseu, support the host

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Sexy pictures gallery of Sarah McDaniel [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Anllela Sagra
    [Pic] Hot pics gallery of Italian model Silvia Caruso [Pic] Meet Javier Hernandezs stunning GF Sarah Kohan

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.