For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Pascoe Vale SC VS Avondale FC, sure away win

AUS VPLPascoe Vale SC VS Avondale FC, sure away win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 21 Jun 2019 10:02:15 GMT        

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- Pascoe Vale SC VS Avondale FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Pascoe Vale SC got 4 wins, 2 draws, 11 losses and placed the 12 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Pascoe Vale SC got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 21.1%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Avondale FC got 12 wins, 4 draws, 1 losses and placed the 1 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Avondale FC got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pascoe Vale SC 1.03--1.5-0.87. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 34 matches, the home team got 21 wins, 10 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 61.76%; Draw win rate: 29.41%; Away win rate: 8.82%; Home odds win rate: 32.35%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 67.65%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-3.5-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 24 matches, the home team got 9 wins, 6 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 37.50%; Over odds win rate: 50.00%; Draw odds win rate: 4.17%; Under odds win rate: 45.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 7.00-5.60-1.29. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pascoe Vale SC(19.4%), Draw(21.1%), Avondale FC(59.5%)

 

Pascoe Vale SC VS Avondale FC, sure away win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Katie Price's sexiest pictures [Pic]Robyn Lawley's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.