For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Pascoe Vale SC VS Hume City, visitors is expected higher

AUS VPLPascoe Vale SC VS Hume City, visitors is expected higher

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 26 Jul 2019 10:13:38 GMT        

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- Pascoe Vale SC VS Hume City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 22 rounds, Pascoe Vale SC got 5 wins, 2 draws, 15 losses and placed the 13 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Pascoe Vale SC got 4 wins, 3 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 21.1%, the over win rate is 66.7%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Hume City got 11 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 5 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Hume City got 4 wins, 5 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 63.2%, the over win rate is 21.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pascoe Vale SC 0.80--0.5/-1-1.11. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 743 matches, the home team got 390 wins, 158 draws and 195 losses. Home win rate: 52.49%; Draw win rate: 21.27%; Away win rate: 26.24%; Home odds win rate: 59.08%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 40.92%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.91-3-0.97. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 181 matches, the home team got 74 wins, 36 draws and 71 losses. Home win rate: 40.88%; Draw win rate: 19.89%; Away win rate: 39.23%; Over odds win rate: 47.51%; Draw odds win rate: 4.97%; Under odds win rate: 47.51%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.75-3.45-1.84. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 29 games, the home team got 5 wins, 11 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 17.24%; Draw win rate: 37.93%; Away win rate: 44.83%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pascoe Vale SC(25.5%), Draw(24.7%), Hume City(49.9%)

 

Pascoe Vale SC VS Hume City, visitors is expected higher

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal
    [Pic]kelly Rohrbach illustrated uncovered bikini [Pic] Meet the sexiest model Lindsay Loha

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.