For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Partizan Belgrade VS Yeni Malatyaspor, a tough game

UEFA ELPartizan Belgrade VS Yeni Malatyaspor, a tough game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 08 Aug 2019 10:16:13 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Partizan Belgrade VS Yeni Malatyaspor 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Partizan Belgrade got 2 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 3 of the Serbian Superliga. In the last 20 games, Partizan Belgrade got 14 wins, 2 draws and 4 losss. The win rate is 70.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.9%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 34 rounds, Yeni Malatyaspor got 13 wins, 8 draws, 13 losses and placed the 5 of the Turkish Super Liga. In the last 20 games, Yeni Malatyaspor got 7 wins, 4 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 36.8%, the over win rate is 47.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Partizan Belgrade 0.92-0/0.5-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1878 matches, the home team got 729 wins, 550 draws and 599 losses. Home win rate: 38.82%; Draw win rate: 29.29%; Away win rate: 31.90%; Home odds win rate: 41.48%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.52%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.02-2/2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 5812 matches, the home team got 2421 wins, 1737 draws and 1654 losses. Home win rate: 41.66%; Draw win rate: 29.89%; Away win rate: 28.46%; Over odds win rate: 42.83%; Draw odds win rate: 7.05%; Under odds win rate: 50.12%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.10-3.15-3.05. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 158 games, the home team got 68 wins, 40 draws and 50 losses. Home win rate: 43.04%; Draw win rate: 25.32%; Away win rate: 31.65%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Partizan Belgrade(48.8%), Draw(28.2%), Yeni Malatyaspor(23.0%)

 

Partizan Belgrade VS Yeni Malatyaspor, a tough game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.