For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Partizan Belgrade VS Connahs Quay Nomads FC, a home win

UEFA ELPartizan Belgrade VS Connahs Quay Nomads FC, a home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 01 Aug 2019 09:49:05 GMT        

Match Time:

UEFA Europa League -- Partizan Belgrade VS Connahs Quay Nomads FC 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Partizan Belgrade got 1 wins, 0 draws, 0 losses and placed the 6 of the Serbian Superliga. In the last 20 games, Partizan Belgrade got 13 wins, 2 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.7%, the over win rate is 52.9%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Connahs Quay Nomads FC got 14 wins, 3 draws, 5 losses and placed the 3 of the Welsh Premier League. In the last 20 games, Connahs Quay Nomads FC got 10 wins, 4 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 21.1%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Partizan Belgrade 0.86-2.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 26 matches, the home team got 20 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 76.92%; Draw win rate: 11.54%; Away win rate: 11.54%; Home odds win rate: 38.46%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 61.54%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.96-3.5-0.86. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 158 matches, the home team got 80 wins, 22 draws and 56 losses. Home win rate: 50.63%; Draw win rate: 13.92%; Away win rate: 35.44%; Over odds win rate: 44.30%; Draw odds win rate: 5.06%; Under odds win rate: 50.63%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.091-7.60-14.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 0 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Partizan Belgrade(87.8%), Draw(8.9%), Connahs Quay Nomads FC(3.3%)


Partizan Belgrade VS Connahs Quay Nomads FC, a home win

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.