For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Parma VS Cagliari, hosts will get the result

ITA D1Parma VS Cagliari, hosts will get the result

Submit by tipster William
Posted Sun, 15 Sep 2019 10:45:42 GMT        

 

Match Time:

Italian Serie A -- Parma VS Cagliari 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 2 rounds, Parma got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Parma got 6 wins, 7 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 57.9%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Cagliari got 0 wins, 0 draws, 2 losses and placed the 18 of the Italian Serie A. In the last 20 games, Cagliari got 7 wins, 6 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 55.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Parma 1.07-0/0.5-0.83. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 477 matches, the home team got 189 wins, 123 draws and 165 losses. Home win rate: 39.62%; Draw win rate: 25.79%; Away win rate: 34.59%; Home odds win rate: 42.56%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.44%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.97-2/2.5-0.93. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 803 matches, the home team got 362 wins, 224 draws and 217 losses. Home win rate: 45.08%; Draw win rate: 27.90%; Away win rate: 27.02%; Over odds win rate: 45.70%; Draw odds win rate: 7.60%; Under odds win rate: 46.70%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.43-3.10-2.75. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 games, the home team got 15 wins, 17 draws and 8 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 42.50%; Away win rate: 20.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Parma(41.6%), Draw(29.4%), Cagliari(29.0%)


Parma VS Cagliari, hosts will get the result

 

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.