You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Panathinaikos VS Panionios, hosts are trustworthy

GRE D1Panathinaikos VS Panionios, hosts are trustworthy

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Sun, 12 Jan 2020 10:39:09 GMT        

Match Time:

Greece National A -- Panathinaikos VS Panionios 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 17 rounds, Panathinaikos got 5 wins, 7 draws, 5 losses and placed the 9 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Panathinaikos got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

2. After 17 rounds, Panionios got 3 wins, 3 draws, 11 losses and placed the 13 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Panionios got 6 wins, 5 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 45.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Panathinaikos 0.87-1-1.03. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 104 matches, the home team got 56 wins, 21 draws and 27 losses. Home win rate: 53.85%; Draw win rate: 20.19%; Away win rate: 25.96%; Home odds win rate: 32.69%; Draw odds win rate: 28.85%; Away odds win rate: 38.46%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2/2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 639 matches, the home team got 276 wins, 190 draws and 173 losses. Home win rate: 43.19%; Draw win rate: 29.73%; Away win rate: 27.07%; Over odds win rate: 44.13%; Draw odds win rate: 6.89%; Under odds win rate: 48.98%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.47-3.60-7.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 2 games, the home team got 0 wins, 0 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 0.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 100.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Panathinaikos(67.4%), Draw(21.5%), Panionios(11.1%)


Panathinaikos VS Panionios, hosts are trustworthy

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk
    [Pic]Erogenous pictures of Ola Jordan shows godtook sweet time to make her [Pic]Elora Tahiti are just too damn beautiful

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.