For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Palmeiras VS Bragantino, easy home win

BRA SPPalmeiras VS Bragantino, easy home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 11 Feb 2019 10:31:58 GMT        

Match Time:2/12/2019 06:00 Tuesday (GMT+8)

Brazil Campeonato Paulista -- Vitoria Setubal VS Belenenses

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

-----------------------------------

1. After 38 rounds, Palmeiras got 23 wins, 11 draws, 4 losses and placed the 1 of the Brazil Serie A. In the last 20 games, Palmeiras got 13 wins, 5 draws and 2 losss. The win rate is 65.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

2. After 18 rounds, Bragantino got 8 wins, 5 draws, 5 losses and placed the 4 of the Brasileiro, Serie C. In the last 20 games, Bragantino got 5 wins, 8 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 65.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Palmeiras 1.00-1.5/2-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 135 matches, the home team got 80 wins, 24 draws and 31 losses. Home win rate: 59.26%; Draw win rate: 17.78%; Away win rate: 22.96%; Home odds win rate: 49.63%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 50.37%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.09-2.5/3-0.79. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 29 matches, the home team got 10 wins, 9 draws and 10 losses. Home win rate: 34.48%; Draw win rate: 31.03%; Away win rate: 34.48%; Over odds win rate: 34.48%; Draw odds win rate: 3.45%; Under odds win rate: 62.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.23-5.20-10.50. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 6 games, the home team got 3 wins, 0 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 50.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Palmeiras(76.8%), Draw(16.3%), Bragantino(6.9%)

 

Palmeiras VS Bragantino, easy home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy AC Milans fan Claudia Romani [Pic] See Abigail Ratchfords sexy pictures gallery
    [Pic] Meet A hot fan of Man City Holly Peer [Pic] Meet Sexy pictures gallery of bombshell Sommer Ray

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.