For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Palestine VS Uzbekistan, away win is expected

FIFA WCQLPalestine VS Uzbekistan, away win is expected

Submit by tipster William
Posted Thu, 05 Sep 2019 14:52:46 GMT        

Match Time:

FIFA World Cup qualification (AFC) -- Palestine VS Uzbekistan 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1.  In the last 20 games, Palestine got 7 wins, 7 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 56.3%, the over win rate is 26.7%.

 

2.  In the last 20 games, Uzbekistan got 4 wins, 4 draws and 12 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 30.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Palestine 0.93--0.5-0.91. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 246 matches, the home team got 93 wins, 74 draws and 79 losses. Home win rate: 37.80%; Draw win rate: 30.08%; Away win rate: 32.11%; Home odds win rate: 46.34%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 53.66%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.04-2/2.5-0.78. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1349 matches, the home team got 566 wins, 406 draws and 377 losses. Home win rate: 41.96%; Draw win rate: 30.10%; Away win rate: 27.95%; Over odds win rate: 43.37%; Draw odds win rate: 5.56%; Under odds win rate: 51.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.45-3.20-1.93. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 92 games, the home team got 23 wins, 33 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 25.00%; Draw win rate: 35.87%; Away win rate: 39.13%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Palestine(21.1%), Draw(27.4%), Uzbekistan(51.6%)

Palestine VS Uzbekistan, away win is expected

 

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet the stunning pictures of Jovana Djordjevic [Pic] Nif Brascia is the kickboxing Wag of Moise Kean
    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.