For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
PAE Atromitos VS Apollon Smirnis, sure home win

GRE D1PAE Atromitos VS Apollon Smirnis, sure home win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 08 Apr 2019 09:15:27 GMT        

Match Time:

Greece National A -- PAE Atromitos VS Apollon Smirnis 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 26 rounds, PAE Atromitos got 12 wins, 7 draws, 7 losses and placed the 5 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, PAE Atromitos got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

2. After 26 rounds, Apollon Smirnis got 2 wins, 4 draws, 20 losses and placed the 16 of the Greece National A. In the last 20 games, Apollon Smirnis got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 10.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 30.0%, the over win rate is 55.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is PAE Atromitos 1.17-2/2.5-0.77. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 matches, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%; Home odds win rate: 0.00%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 100.00%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.14-3/3.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 46 matches, the home team got 20 wins, 12 draws and 14 losses. Home win rate: 43.48%; Draw win rate: 26.09%; Away win rate: 30.43%; Over odds win rate: 45.65%; Draw odds win rate: 6.52%; Under odds win rate: 47.83%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.17-7.20-12.00. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 3 wins, 0 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 75.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: PAE Atromitos(81.8%), Draw(12.7%), Apollon Smirnis(5.5%)

 

PAE Atromitos VS Apollon Smirnis, sure home win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic] Meet Sexy model Erin Willerton [Pic] Hot Picturs of Russian model Anastasiya Kitvko
    [Pic] Meet Sexy Japanese model Shibuya Yuri [Pic] Hot pictures gallery of Ana Cheri

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.