For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Pachuca VS Zacatepec, host may win

MEX ILPachuca VS Zacatepec, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 13 Aug 2019 08:46:17 GMT        

Match Time:

Mexico Torneo Interliga -- Pachuca VS Zacatepec 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 4 rounds, Pachuca got 0 wins, 1 draws, 3 losses and placed the 16 of the Primera Division de Mexico. In the last 20 games, Pachuca got 5 wins, 9 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 31.3%, the over win rate is 62.5%.

 

2. After 2 rounds, Zacatepec got 1 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 10 of the Mexico Primera Divison A. In the last 20 games, Zacatepec got 6 wins, 1 draws and 13 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.9%, the over win rate is 78.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pachuca 1.04-1/1.5-0.84. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 40 matches, the home team got 18 wins, 10 draws and 12 losses. Home win rate: 45.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 30.00%; Home odds win rate: 32.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 67.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.86-2.5/3-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 857 matches, the home team got 351 wins, 183 draws and 323 losses. Home win rate: 40.96%; Draw win rate: 21.35%; Away win rate: 37.69%; Over odds win rate: 48.07%; Draw odds win rate: 4.90%; Under odds win rate: 47.02%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.44-4.30-5.20. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 73 games, the home team got 44 wins, 16 draws and 13 losses. Home win rate: 60.27%; Draw win rate: 21.92%; Away win rate: 17.81%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pachuca(64.0%), Draw(21.0%), Zacatepec(15.0%)

 

Pachuca VS Zacatepec, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.