You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Pacajus VS Uniclinic Atletico Cearense CE, guests may win

BRA CEPacajus VS Uniclinic Atletico Cearense CE, guests may win

Submit by tipster Saxon
Posted Wed, 15 Jan 2020 09:55:21 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Campeonato Cearense Division 1 -- Pacajus VS Uniclinic Atletico Cearense CE 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Pacajus got 0 wins, 1 draws, 2 losses and placed the 6 of the Brazil Campeonato Cearense Division 1. In the last 19 games, Pacajus got 4 wins, 7 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 21.1%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 0.0%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Uniclinic Atletico Cearense CE got 1 wins, 2 draws, 0 losses and placed the 4 of the Brazil Campeonato Cearense Division 1. In the last 20 games, Uniclinic Atletico Cearense CE got 5 wins, 4 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 18.2%, the over win rate is 42.9%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Pacajus 0.86-0/-0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 999 matches, the home team got 387 wins, 284 draws and 328 losses. Home win rate: 38.74%; Draw win rate: 28.43%; Away win rate: 32.83%; Home odds win rate: 42.84%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 57.16%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.05-2/2.5-0.77. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 977 matches, the home team got 407 wins, 296 draws and 274 losses. Home win rate: 41.66%; Draw win rate: 30.30%; Away win rate: 28.05%; Over odds win rate: 43.50%; Draw odds win rate: 5.73%; Under odds win rate: 50.77%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 3.10-2.96-2.18. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 1 games, the home team got 1 wins, 0 draws and 0 losses. Home win rate: 100.00%; Draw win rate: 0.00%; Away win rate: 0.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Pacajus(26.2%), Draw(28.6%), Uniclinic Atletico Cearense CE(45.2%)

 

Pacajus VS Uniclinic Atletico Cearense CE, guests may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]KatsiaZingarevich's hot pictures [Pic]Jason Lee Parry has a sexy body
    [Pic]Nadina Loreley is a sexy beauty you never meet [Pic]Meet beautiful and sexy model Irina Shayk

    Copyright © 2003 - 2020 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.