For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Operario Ferroviario PR VS Guarani SP, host may win

BRA D2Operario Ferroviario PR VS Guarani SP, host may win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2019 09:25:06 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Operario Ferroviario PR VS Guarani SP 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Operario Ferroviario PR got 6 wins, 3 draws, 7 losses and placed the 11 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Operario Ferroviario PR got 10 wins, 3 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 47.1%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Guarani SP got 3 wins, 4 draws, 9 losses and placed the 20 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Guarani SP got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 20.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 35.0%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Operario Ferroviario PR 0.98-0.5/1-0.92. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 360 matches, the home team got 173 wins, 85 draws and 102 losses. Home win rate: 48.06%; Draw win rate: 23.61%; Away win rate: 28.33%; Home odds win rate: 57.50%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 42.50%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.03-2/2.5-0.85. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 1219 matches, the home team got 527 wins, 353 draws and 339 losses. Home win rate: 43.23%; Draw win rate: 28.96%; Away win rate: 27.81%; Over odds win rate: 45.37%; Draw odds win rate: 5.91%; Under odds win rate: 48.73%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.72-3.40-4.40. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 41 games, the home team got 23 wins, 9 draws and 9 losses. Home win rate: 56.10%; Draw win rate: 21.95%; Away win rate: 21.95%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Operario Ferroviario PR(53.0%), Draw(27.5%), Guarani SP(19.5%)

 

Operario Ferroviario PR VS Guarani SP, host may win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.