For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Oldham Athletic VS Liverpool U21, an interesting meeting

ENG JPTOldham Athletic VS Liverpool U21, an interesting meeting

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Wed, 07 Aug 2019 09:40:34 GMT        

Match Time:

England Johnstone -- Oldham Athletic VS Liverpool U21 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 1 rounds, Oldham Athletic got 0 wins, 0 draws, 1 losses and placed the 17 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Oldham Athletic got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 38.9%.

 

2. After 22 rounds, Liverpool U21 got 8 wins, 4 draws, 10 losses and placed the 7 of the England U21 Premier League. In the last 20 games, Liverpool U21 got 8 wins, 4 draws and 8 losss. The win rate is 55.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 88.9%, the over win rate is 14.3%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oldham Athletic 0.94-0-0.90. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 448 matches, the home team got 146 wins, 129 draws and 173 losses. Home win rate: 32.59%; Draw win rate: 28.79%; Away win rate: 38.62%; Home odds win rate: 32.59%; Draw odds win rate: 28.79%; Away odds win rate: 38.62%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.07-2.5/3-0.75. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 639 matches, the home team got 259 wins, 165 draws and 215 losses. Home win rate: 40.53%; Draw win rate: 25.82%; Away win rate: 33.65%; Over odds win rate: 44.60%; Draw odds win rate: 5.16%; Under odds win rate: 50.23%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.51-3.20-2.46. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 9 games, the home team got 3 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 33.33%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oldham Athletic(35.2%), Draw(27.0%), Liverpool U21(37.8%)

 

Oldham Athletic VS Liverpool U21, an interesting meeting

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.