For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Oldham Athletic VS Exeter City, consistency is key

ENG L2Oldham Athletic VS Exeter City, consistency is key

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Tue, 20 Aug 2019 09:36:46 GMT        

Match Time:

England League 2 -- Oldham Athletic VS Exeter City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 3 rounds, Oldham Athletic got 0 wins, 0 draws, 3 losses and placed the 24 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Oldham Athletic got 5 wins, 5 draws and 10 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 26.3%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 3 rounds, Exeter City got 2 wins, 1 draws, 0 losses and placed the 2 of the England League 2. In the last 20 games, Exeter City got 9 wins, 6 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 45.0%, the over win rate is 40.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oldham Athletic 0.98-0-0.94. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 402 matches, the home team got 143 wins, 116 draws and 143 losses. Home win rate: 35.57%; Draw win rate: 28.86%; Away win rate: 35.57%; Home odds win rate: 35.57%; Draw odds win rate: 28.86%; Away odds win rate: 35.57%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.11-2.5-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 6989 matches, the home team got 2947 wins, 1998 draws and 2044 losses. Home win rate: 42.17%; Draw win rate: 28.59%; Away win rate: 29.25%; Over odds win rate: 44.10%; Draw odds win rate: 6.94%; Under odds win rate: 48.96%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.69-3.05-2.63. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 36 games, the home team got 12 wins, 7 draws and 17 losses. Home win rate: 33.33%; Draw win rate: 19.44%; Away win rate: 47.22%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oldham Athletic(34.7%), Draw(28.9%), Exeter City(36.4%)

 

Oldham Athletic VS Exeter City, consistency is key

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.