For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Oita Trinita VS Vissel Kobe, host tend to win game

JPN LCOita Trinita VS Vissel Kobe, host tend to win game

Submit by tipster Jane
Posted Wed, 08 May 2019 10:10:12 GMT        

Match Time:5/8/2019 18:00 Wednesday

J-League Cup -- Oita Trinita VS Vissel Kobe 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 10 rounds, Oita Trinita got 6 wins, 2 draws, 2 losses and placed the 3 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Oita Trinita got 9 wins, 5 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 45.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 61.1%, the over win rate is 44.4%.

 

2. After 10 rounds, Vissel Kobe got 3 wins, 1 draws, 6 losses and placed the 13 of the J-League Division 1. In the last 20 games, Vissel Kobe got 5 wins, 6 draws and 9 losss. The win rate is 30.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 40.0%, the over win rate is 50.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oita Trinita 0.94-0/0.5-0.98. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 992 matches, the home team got 405 wins, 289 draws and 298 losses. Home win rate: 40.83%; Draw win rate: 29.13%; Away win rate: 30.04%; Home odds win rate: 43.65%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 56.35%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2.5-1.00. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 4392 matches, the home team got 1999 wins, 1078 draws and 1315 losses. Home win rate: 45.51%; Draw win rate: 24.54%; Away win rate: 29.94%; Over odds win rate: 46.04%; Draw odds win rate: 5.67%; Under odds win rate: 48.29%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.24-3.20-3.10. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 133 games, the home team got 58 wins, 39 draws and 36 losses. Home win rate: 43.61%; Draw win rate: 29.32%; Away win rate: 27.07%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oita Trinita(40.7%), Draw(27.8%), Vissel Kobe(31.5%)

 

Oita Trinita VS Vissel Kobe,

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Michelle Lewin flaunted her toned figure in a skimpy black bikini [Pic]Naked model Katrina Maria might be Man Utd's sexiest fan
    [Pic] Meet Sexy actress Paula Labaredas [Pic] sexy pictures of Emily Ratajkowski

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.