For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Oeste VS Coritiba PR, a close game

BRA D2Oeste VS Coritiba PR, a close game

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Mon, 19 Aug 2019 08:57:38 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Oeste VS Coritiba PR 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Oeste got 3 wins, 9 draws, 4 losses and placed the 13 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Oeste got 3 wins, 11 draws and 6 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 47.4%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Coritiba PR got 8 wins, 5 draws, 3 losses and placed the 2 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Coritiba PR got 2 wins, 7 draws and 11 losss. The win rate is 50.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 66.7%, the over win rate is 35.0%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oeste 0.95-0-0.95. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 999 matches, the home team got 354 wins, 285 draws and 360 losses. Home win rate: 35.44%; Draw win rate: 28.53%; Away win rate: 36.04%; Home odds win rate: 35.44%; Draw odds win rate: 28.53%; Away odds win rate: 36.04%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 1.08-2-0.80. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 135 matches, the home team got 59 wins, 46 draws and 30 losses. Home win rate: 43.70%; Draw win rate: 34.07%; Away win rate: 22.22%; Over odds win rate: 42.22%; Draw odds win rate: 13.33%; Under odds win rate: 44.44%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.66-2.87-2.66. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 4 games, the home team got 2 wins, 1 draws and 1 losses. Home win rate: 50.00%; Draw win rate: 25.00%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oeste(34.0%), Draw(32.2%), Coritiba PR(33.8%)

 

Oeste VS Coritiba PR, a close game

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.