For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.group (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Oeste VS Brasil de Pelotas, host to win

BRA D2Oeste VS Brasil de Pelotas, host to win

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Thu, 08 Aug 2019 08:47:05 GMT        

Match Time:

Brazil Serie B -- Oeste VS Brasil de Pelotas 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 14 rounds, Oeste got 3 wins, 8 draws, 3 losses and placed the 13 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Oeste got 3 wins, 12 draws and 5 losss. The win rate is 15.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 31.6%.

 

2. After 14 rounds, Brasil de Pelotas got 5 wins, 2 draws, 7 losses and placed the 14 of the Brazil Serie B. In the last 20 games, Brasil de Pelotas got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 35.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 50.0%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oeste 0.83-0/0.5-1.07. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 425 matches, the home team got 160 wins, 106 draws and 159 losses. Home win rate: 37.65%; Draw win rate: 24.94%; Away win rate: 37.41%; Home odds win rate: 41.65%; Draw odds win rate: 0.00%; Away odds win rate: 58.35%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-2-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 138 matches, the home team got 50 wins, 46 draws and 42 losses. Home win rate: 36.23%; Draw win rate: 33.33%; Away win rate: 30.43%; Over odds win rate: 36.23%; Draw odds win rate: 8.70%; Under odds win rate: 55.07%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 2.15-3.15-3.15. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 108 games, the home team got 44 wins, 32 draws and 32 losses. Home win rate: 40.74%; Draw win rate: 29.63%; Away win rate: 29.63%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oeste(44.3%), Draw(30.4%), Brasil de Pelotas(25.3%)

 

Oeste VS Brasil de Pelotas, host to win

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Top most beautiful women Emily Didonato [Pic]Emily Ratajkowski illustrated sexiest swimwear body
    [Pic]Hot photos of Gemma Atkinson in bikini [Pic]Sexiest bikini of Nina Agdal

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.