For a better browsing experience, please use:http://www.nowgoal.vip (Business contact: adnowgoal@gmail.com)
You are here » Nowgoal  »  Sport News  » 
Oakleigh Cannons VS Kingston City, with a home victory

AUS VPLOakleigh Cannons VS Kingston City, with a home victory

Submit by tipster Suerte
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2019 10:01:23 GMT        

Match Time:

VIC Premier League -- Oakleigh Cannons VS Kingston City 

Livescore | Match Prediction & Tips| Asian Handicap Odds|Line-ups& H2H Stats

----------------------------------

1. After 16 rounds, Oakleigh Cannons got 5 wins, 4 draws, 7 losses and placed the 9 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Oakleigh Cannons got 8 wins, 5 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 40.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 52.6%, the over win rate is 29.4%.

 

2. After 16 rounds, Kingston City got 2 wins, 4 draws, 10 losses and placed the 14 of the VIC Premier League. In the last 20 games, Kingston City got 9 wins, 4 draws and 7 losss. The win rate is 25.0%, the handicap odds win rate is 42.1%, the over win rate is 52.6%.

 

3. The handicap first odds of this game is Oakleigh Cannons 0.90-1-1.00. Under the same Handicap first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 570 matches, the home team got 286 wins, 120 draws and 164 losses. Home win rate: 50.18%; Draw win rate: 21.05%; Away win rate: 28.77%; Home odds win rate: 37.89%; Draw odds win rate: 24.21%; Away odds win rate: 37.89%.

 

4. The Over/Under first odds of this game is 0.90-3-0.98. Under the same Over/Under first odds of Sbobet in history: Totol 348 matches, the home team got 169 wins, 76 draws and 103 losses. Home win rate: 48.56%; Draw win rate: 21.84%; Away win rate: 29.60%; Over odds win rate: 43.68%; Draw odds win rate: 4.60%; Under odds win rate: 51.72%.

 

5. The 1x2 first odds combination of this game is 1.53-4.20-4.80. Under the same 1x2 first odds of Sbobet in history: Total 8 games, the home team got 3 wins, 3 draws and 2 losses. Home win rate: 37.50%; Draw win rate: 37.50%; Away win rate: 25.00%.

 

Nowgoal 1X2 Picks: Oakleigh Cannons(57.1%), Draw(22.5%), Kingston City(20.5%)

 

Oakleigh Cannons VS Kingston City, with a home victory

[Livescore] [Soccer Results] [Soccer Fixtures]

(Disclaimer:Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Nowgoal. We disclaim any responsibility and accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage arising from any inaccuracies.)

More »Top Competitions

    Standings

    More »WAGs

    [Pic]Megan Barton Hanson's sexiest pictures [Pic]Vicky Pattison 's sexiest pictures
    [Pic]Larissa Riquelme's sexiest pictures [Pic] Gigi Hadid's sexiest pictures

    Copyright © 2003 - 2019 Power By www.nowgoal.com All Rights Reserved.

    Best viewed in widescreen resolution with IE 6.0 or above.